Sunday, May 4, 2008

Very Inspiring..(indeed)., YET Sickening

I just want to share to you guys the speech that I personally made when I was still in high school. I was lucky enough that time to have won the title of Ms. Palakasan during our intramurals last year 2003, I guess. I was actually cleaning my room last Wednesday when I found a piece of crumpled paper underneath my table. And I was so amazed when I recognized it to be the speech that I delivered during the turning- over of the crown….ahahaha., my speech really sounds funny and a bit sickening., promise.,!!!..

.......

Never let fear stand in the way of your dreams! A quote, a motto, or whatever it is, all I’m sure of is that…it made me won for this prestigious pageant for the past year. You may wonder what’s so special with this saying, but it’s everything for me. It has given me the real meaning of life and its relation to our dreams. I met this certain saying once when I read a magazine and from then on, I realized that if you have a dream, you should never let fear stand in the way of it. You should never be afraid for the challenges ahead and never be pessimistic. We all know that life may not be on our side sometimes but just remember to be brave always and believe in God when facing challenges, be ready to accept criticisms and never be ashamed of the mistakes you have committed for they will be a guide to your success, enough to show that there is no hindrance that can stop you in reaching for your dreams.

Just hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die.., life is like a broken winged-bird that cannot fly. So don’t ever give-up your dreams. Never leave them behind, find them and make them yours and all through your life, cherish them and never ever let them go. And if you have a dream in your mind, don’t be afraid to bring and share it to the world,.too often, the treasures which are ours alone to give are never given the chance to grow. So believe in yourself, but never be overconfident, always be satisfied and know that you can, at all times improve. Most important of all, never forget the people who helped you in times of struggles and always be humble for all the achievements you have. And as of success, you can achieve it if you have the great determination and willingness to pass through the challenges ahead. And for the last time, let me share to you an inspiring message from Tim Connor saying that real success is not to be sought after in the outer world, but discovered in your inner world. We all want the things that life offers. But we don’t need as much as we think we do. Sooner or later we will discover that real success can only be found in loving relationships. With our family, friends, strangers, and anyone who crosses our path. What matters is people and what lasts is love. What counts are true friends and if you treasure these things, you can count yourself a success.

Always remember.,. NEVER LET FEAR STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR DREAMS.!

(ngil-ngig jud cxa.,pwamis..)

ehehe., XOXO.,

2 comments:

BooM said...

nice blog

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I have linked you now, pls don't forget to link me as well. Give me a buzz too when you're done adding...thank you and have a great day.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy