Wednesday, May 7, 2008

MAY 1- Fiesta Celebration!


I just really wanna thank my friends who really made our fiesta celebration here in Steel Town so much fun. Although we really didn't prepare much food, my friends and I were still able to enjoy ourselves. We sang the karaoke, watched the season finale of the t.v series ONE TREE HILL and we also did stroll around the vicinity to enjoy ourselves with the faces of the so-called "mga mamistahay".

The fiesta celebration this year was not that memorable though as compared to the last year's very festive celebration. Less programs were organized and there was not enough time to push through certain events that would really entertain the people and the visitors from other places.

But, to sum it up, I still consider this year's celebration very memorable and so much fun because of the presence of my dear, 'ki-atan' friends. This may sound a bit emotional, but it's so true. hehehehe., 'Till next year then..hehehe.,



xoxo.,

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy