Thursday, May 8, 2008

Extremely EXTREME

I maybe a lady but it is quite odd that I get screwed-up during Saturdays and Sundays in watching WWE Smackdown or better known as wrestling -- extreme entertainment.

It was just earlier when I started to have this hobby of mine. Before, I really hate watching this type of entertainment. I'm disgusted on how each wrestlers would dress themselves like fashion victims with all the glitters and stuff not to mention their very steroid-enriched bodies. I would also make fun of the way they would beat each other by means of kicking, slapping, punching, and that slamming thing they would do just to beat and win over their opponent. The beating seems so fake for me.

But as time passes by, (duh.,!), I started to notice that I'm getting addicted to it. It was all because of my brother who was the real and and ever-loyal wrestling fan. Before we would even fight regarding this stuff because I would always tease him that wrestling is such a fake, artificial, and factitious kind of thing. But he would always defend his hobby saying that-- with all that kicking, punching, slapping, and slamming that all seem so impossible for an ordinary human body to handle, it is where people find good entertainment and it is also why it is quoted as Extreme Entertainment.

Yeah! Whatever! And as for this moment, I actually ate the words I've said. Saturdays and Sundays is when we both find extreme entertainment at its finest.

I just love everything in it. The wrestlers, the moves they're known for, the soundtracks they've popularized which they use during their entrances and exits and their dramatical conflicts and conversations with each other during time-outs and during special judgments.

Yes! It may sometimes be factitious. But it is really where one can find entertainment so extreme yet so compelling and engaging.

It is where I find the other side of me-- Extremely EXTREME.,!

*
For a live footage..do watch wrestling stuff
during Saturdays and Sundays exclusively
on JACK TV..(channel 60).,

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy