Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Pledge

It may sound funny but I just came up with a plan soon after I finish my college course.

I get so much addicted of watching Fashion T.V. and all those fashion guide programs that I started to draw and design my own dresses out of my imagination.

Then, here it goes,...
It was just last..last month that I've decided to enroll myself on a dressing course soon after I graduate from college. I want to sew and make my own clothes and dresses so that I would get satisfaction out of it. I want to make my own dresses because I believe that if I would let others do the sewing and everything, it would probably not come out the way I wanted it to.(duh!!!.how very ambitious of me!) But, I don't care. HAHAHA!!! There's nothing really wrong in having this dream though....

I just get so envious lately of the beautiful dresses and clothes I see on television and read on magazines that are designed by known icons in the fashion world and some by amateur designers and freelancers.

Anyone could design and make wonderful clothes and dresses. Anyone could produce a fine-looking and beautifully-crafted clothing that can be worn by both men and women. And that's what I've always wanted to do. So, as of this very moment...I promise myself that after college, I would, should and must enroll myself in a dress-making course..bwahahahaha.,

...Hello Fashion World!!!....(bwahahaha)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy