Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Great Pretender


I tell you, she’s really a “great pretender”, a hypocrite!

She pretends to be kind and courteous, when in fact she’s really not.

She’ll welcome you with a smile and a hug…but once you turn your back on her.,the sham and the hypocrisy begins.

She thinks she’s the best and the smartest, when in fact, she’s just very good in cheating.

She plays to be a sweet cousin to everyone when in fact, she always has her dagger ready to stab you on the back.

She’s very good in telling stories of her “beautiful childhood” not to mention “puberty”, when in fact they are all delusions.

I CALL HER A “BEAST”—“FEROCIOUS BEAST”.

She may look sane.,but beware.,she’s like an untamed animal ready to attack anyone who crosses her path.

She’s everything that I despise in a person.

I don’t despise her for no valid reason.

I scorn her because she ruined my life.,feeling no remorse at all.

She crushed me into pieces as if we don’t belong to the same clan.

I hate her so much.,but, I tell you..I’m not after vengeance.

I can slap her.,

I can beat her…I can smash her face with a baseball bat.,

I can kick her ass.,I can even punch her ugly nose.,

I can poison her to death.,!!!

But sadly..I can't.,.I just can’t.,!

.,.Because I know it's not the right thing to do..!

All I’m capable of is this – writing.

Writing everything I feel, writing everything that’s happen so as to warn and give caution to everyone on how a person of the same blood can still manage to stab and crush you to pieces until the pieces turn into ashes.

Don’t smoothly give-in.,

Do not easily develop your trust for them.,

Do hesitate and have second thoughts especially in sharing your deepest secrets to them.,

Take it from me.,!

I’ve been been crushed several times and turned to ashes a million times already.

But I always manage to pick-up the pieces of me.

Not to avenge the people who crushed me but to continue to live as if nothing happened.

I don’t care if I wouldn’t be able to beat them just like what they did to me.

‘Coz I know.,SOMEONE else will do it for me.,

SOMEONE else will basically do a thing against them.,most particularly to her.,when? I don’t know.,but maybe on JUDGMENT DAY...

(they’ll die easily…quickly…I know and I’m sure.,)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy