Tuesday, February 26, 2008

odd TUESDAY night..

It's 10:50 in the evening. Just a typical Tuesday night with a touch of cold air coming from my pink and dusty electric fan.


I am listening to the music being played.,

.,ohhh baby i love your way..everyday..yeaheyeah.,
i wanna be with you night and day...

I am so pre-occupied with things..lots of things..

exams..
papers..
money matters..
personal problems..

I continue to listen to the music...

FORGETFUL LUCY is being played!
How I wish i could just be like her--FORGETFUL!

I am scrolling my phone...

Gallery..images...image 10858
a picture of my friemds...
ohh!!! how I love and adore them so much!

I feel tired now...sleepy.. and a bit weedy..

Should I turn-off the music?
Should I turn-off the lights first then the music?
Should I turn-off the music and leave the lights on?
Should I turn-off the lights and let the music bring me to sleep?
Should I turn-off both?
Should I Leave both things on?

I remember now!!!
..how stupid!

I can't sleep having the lights oFF!!!
I am afraid of the dark..

Then...
I put-off the.....

GOOD NIGHT..

zzzZZZzZZZZZZ.....

1 comments:

flipt said...

aiii garbosa! ahaha... oh my self! u're OC too!! X_x

parteih tonight, ok??? ^_^

be there.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy